America’s Grasslands: Partnerships for Grassland Conservation will bring together researchers, natural resource professionals, farmers and ranchers, policy experts and conservationists to discuss relevant issues related to the conservation of North America’s grasslands. This year’s conference will have a particular focus on collaborative partnerships to conserve grasslands. The conference will take place September 30th – October 1st at the Lory Student Center at Colorado State University. September 29th will be a day of optional field trips to local grasslands around the Fort Collins area. Click here for more details and registration.
- Conservation Project Announced Near Saskatchewan’s Grasslands National Park
- Greater Sage-Grouse More Mobile Than Previously Suspected
- Wild Bison Back in Banff National Park
- “North America’s grasslands are slowly disappearing — and no one’s paying attention”
- World Wildlife Fund Releases Plowprint Report