Jodi Bush with Fish and Wildlife Service and John Carlson with Bureau of Land Management both presented on Greater Sage-grouse status and planning efforts around the 2015 Greater Sage-grouse listing decision at NPCN's biannual meeting in October. Information included maps of priority areas for conservation and management, size of planning areas for Montana and North and South Dakota, factors for analyzing alternatives in the RMP's, and timeframe for status review by the FWS. Access the FWS presentation here and BLM presentation here.
- Conservation Project Announced Near Saskatchewan’s Grasslands National Park
- Greater Sage-Grouse More Mobile Than Previously Suspected
- Wild Bison Back in Banff National Park
- “North America’s grasslands are slowly disappearing — and no one’s paying attention”
- World Wildlife Fund Releases Plowprint Report