The NPCN Biannual meeting will feature discussions on Greater Sage Grouse their status, conservation and potential listing as an endangered species, and Bison, their conservation and addressing legislation both for and against. A field trip on the 16th will include a visit to the Charles M Russell National Wildlife Refuge, and potentially BLM lands designated as having wilderness characteristics. Contact NPCN Coordinator for more information and to register.
- Conservation Project Announced Near Saskatchewan’s Grasslands National Park
- Greater Sage-Grouse More Mobile Than Previously Suspected
- Wild Bison Back in Banff National Park
- “North America’s grasslands are slowly disappearing — and no one’s paying attention”
- World Wildlife Fund Releases Plowprint Report