The NPCN Biannual meeting will feature current activities on Thunder Basin National Grasslands. Participants will hear from the Thunder Basin Grasslands Prairie Ecosystem Association, currently working on a conservation strategy with State and Federal agencies. We’ll also learn about exciting new work on Bison restoration as well as updates on Greater sage-grouse/grassland bird conservation efforts. A field trip on the 28th will include a visit to the National Grasslands with Forest Service staff and researchers working in the area. Contact NPCN Coordinator for more information and to register.
- Conservation Project Announced Near Saskatchewan’s Grasslands National Park
- Greater Sage-Grouse More Mobile Than Previously Suspected
- Wild Bison Back in Banff National Park
- “North America’s grasslands are slowly disappearing — and no one’s paying attention”
- World Wildlife Fund Releases Plowprint Report