The free, online tool was unveiled at the conclusion of the WGA’s 2013 Winter Meeting in Las Vegas. It helps identify wildlife priorities and is designed to "enable industry to reduce time, costs, conflicts and surprises. It also will help conservation groups, state and federal agencies ensure wildlife values are better incorporated into land use decision-making."
- Conservation Project Announced Near Saskatchewan’s Grasslands National Park
- Greater Sage-Grouse More Mobile Than Previously Suspected
- Wild Bison Back in Banff National Park
- “North America’s grasslands are slowly disappearing — and no one’s paying attention”
- World Wildlife Fund Releases Plowprint Report